Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day Four- What has been your favorite trip?


Ahhh… I really don’t think I could even begin to narrow all the amazing trips I have had down to one, so instead I give you my top ten (even though there are like 100 more amazing adventures):

-       Hiking boiling lake for the first time was amazing but even better the second time with my parents!
-       When my sister Kristen was here we took a trip to Screws Hot Springs with the Nuns and that was an awesome day!
-       This really wasn’t a “trip” but watching the final Stanley Cup game with Jenn and Kyle was such a great time. I was so happy to see them and just to spend time hanging out!
-       Another great trip was exploring the south of the island with my grandparents! We saw a ton of “tourist” attractions!
-       I absolutely loved the snorkeling trip down to Scotts Head and Champaign with Clare, Charlie, KT, and friends!
-       Hiking Segment 2 of the Waitukubuli Trail with Michelle and getting lost several times was an adventure I won’t ever forget!
-       Hanging out at the beach with Rashawana, Rudy, Marcus, and Stacy waiting for a turtle to show was a lot of fun, then completely amazing when one did show up and we got to see her lay her eggs!
-       I always have a good time when I visit Grand Fond… enough said!
-       Again not really a trip, but all the wine, pasta and chats nights I had with Alicia for sure make the top ten!
-       Ah, I don’t even know anymore… there are just too many and I a feel like I am leaving so much out!

Final thought: Dominica + Trip/Adventures = Awesome!


1 comment: