Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day One-What do you miss most about home?



What do I miss the most from home…

When people ask me this I always tell them Chipotle! I mean how can you not miss their amazing burritos! 
And while I do really miss Chipotle I think I just tell people that cause what I really miss is kinda hard to explain… honestly I miss being comfortable. I know that sounds really weird but I would give almost anything right now for a SSS (Squishy, Soft, Sofa)!!! I want a huge armchair that you sink into and I want a fluffy bed with a down comforter on it! I want my butt to finally be happy when I sit down! Told you it was weird… so I guess Ill just stick with my Chipotle from now on!
Oh and sorry to my family at home reading this, I promise I miss you too but that would just be too cheesy!

1 comment:

  1. I miss both of those wonderful things as well. A comfy bed would be a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete