Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Day Three- How does the weather affect you?

This questions has so many variables to it… it all depends on when you ask me. For example right now I am sitting pantless in my living room with the fan directly on me and feel just fine about the heat. However, earlier today when I was in business casual walking around Portsmouth in the sun I wasn’t too happy about it. I freeze in the AC at the coffee shop but wake up in a hot sweat in the middle of the night. I have somehow managed to fit jeans into my wardrobe at least once a week but still cant justify a hoodie. And I take warm showers, cause the cold ones are too cold and the hot ones... well they are too hot! But there is one thing I can say for sure; I do miss the snow… although I don’t think I will be too happy when we finally meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment